Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hey Rog !

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are lots of new recipes posted at my board. I have also 21 Diabetic recipes. I hope to see you there soon and that goes to everyone else also.

    pete

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Pete, Good to see ya.

    Thats a great idea to post a few Diabetic recipes, I'm diabetic myself and it is hard keeping on a diet.

    I am still having to use the public library's computers so my time is limited, but I will try to stop by and add a recipe or two sometimes during the week.

    take care & I'll see 'round the boards.

    rog

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog , The first sticky topic is called Diabetic Recipes. My index of what recipes that I have posted. I hope that you will like it. I started this on April 1st.

    pete

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •